Arthritis can be caused by severe attacks of inflammation that occur when chemicals are released by the body in the blood flow or damaged tissue. Chemical release, in the end, aggravates the nerves, which leads to pain. Rheumatoid arthritis can even lead to paralysis of the hands.
Below are 10 simple means that will help to ease the discomfort and to take preventive measures against the disease. Before you start talking about treatment, it is important to better understand the different types of classes and characteristics attributed to this disease of the joints.
Note: the tools listed here are not a substitute for medical treatment. Please consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
Classes of arthritis: osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, septic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout and pseudo gout.
Arthritis symptoms: redness, poor mobility of joints, loss of joint function, joint pain, muscle stiffness, fatigue and loss of energy, fever, chills, headaches, loss of appetite.
Finally, we got to the 10 remedies for arthritis.
- Exercise. You need to maintain mobility of the joints, making regular physical activity. This will help control the excess pressure and strain that occurs in the joints and strengthen the muscles that support the joints and maintain sufficient lubrication of the joints. Before performing any stretching exercises always properly warm-up. Also a good idea to eat right and take daily walks.
- Massage. There is nothing quite as soothing to complain of joints and muscles, massage. Massage with mustard oil can seem a little strange solution, but it helps. Oil helps to reduce joint pain and inflammation. You can prepare a homemade mixture of oil of mustard in the following way.
Heat some mustard oil until it became slightly warm. You can add a little onion juice. Wipe with a mixture of painful joints or cover them with plastic wrap along with this medication.
- Epsom salt. Magnesium relaxes muscles and nerves, which worsened by inflammation. Holding hands in a bowl of water with Epsom salts may help ease the discomfort. Epsom salt is a great source of magnesium, which regulates the pH balance in the body. Salt keeps the low level, preventing the inflammation of the pH.
And here is how you can prepare the mixture to treat arthritis fill a large bowl with warm water and add half a Cup of Epsom salts. Stir contents of the bowl. Dip your hands or the affected joints in a bowl. In addition, you can fill the tub with warm water and add 2 cups of Epsom salt for the treatment of large joints such as the knees. Keep the joints in water for about 15 minutes. Do this every day.
- Turmeric. Turmeric helps to reduce painful swelling and inflammation of the joints. The dark yellow spice promotes healthy joint function, keeps the immune system is well protected and improves digestion. It is also great to reduce pain in people who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. Yellow powder may even be mixed together with green tea.
Here is just one delicious and healthy recipe: to make this medicinal drink will come in handy 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger,1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric, 2 cups water, 1 teaspoon of honey for flavor.
- To increase the intake of magnesium. Magnesium is essential for calcium absorption, which strengthens bones. Greater use of magnesium can relieve the pain and restore bone tissue. Eat more foods high in magnesium such as beans, nuts, whole grains, dark green leafy plants and fish. Oil and magnesium supplements can be purchased at any local pharmacy. It is very important to maintain high bone density to prevent pain.
- Olive oil. Olive oil acts as a natural aspirin, helping to heal the painful joints. Oil contains inflammatory enzymes COX-1 and COX-2, which helps to lubricate the joints and give immediate pain relief. You can RUB a little olive oil on the affected joints or to consume 2-3 teaspoons of this useful product.
- Ginger. Ginger reduces swelling and stiffness in joints due to strong anti-inflammatory components found in its composition. Eating raw ginger on a regular basis will help to ease the pain, improves blood circulation. Ginger can be added to green tea for greater effect healing.
Here is a simple recipe that you can use if you don't like the taste of raw ginger fill the Cup 6 teaspoons of powdered ginger, 6 teaspoons of caraway seeds and 3 teaspoons of black pepper. Mix well. Consume half a teaspoon of the mixture with a glass of water after each meal.
- Fish oil. Popular fish oil supplements rich in omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, which are used to combat arthritis. Fatty acids also strengthen the immune system fight the tumor or unhealthy joints. Fish oil improves the cardiovascular system and helps to prevent the formation of blood clots. Fish living in cold water should be added to the diet, but if you don't like to eat fish, enough fish oil capsules.
- Ointment of Cayenne. Capsaicin from Cayenne pepper acts as a natural dopamine by blocking pain signals from the nervous system. It destroys the substance that transmits pain signals to the brain. This ointment can be applied on the joints for pain relief.
You can prepare a salve using these instructions. What you'll need: 3 tablespoons of Cayenne powder 1 Cup of grapeseed oil (or any other oil such as almond, olive, jojoba), 1/2 Cup of grated beeswax, glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
Mix 3 tablespoons of Cayenne powder along with a Cup of your chosen oil. Heat mixture in a double boiler for 5-10 minutes over medium heat. Add a half Cup of grated beeswax until the mixture is fully melted and mix all together. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes and then whisk. Pour into a glass jar with a tight fitting lid, refrigerate and use every day.
- Cinnamon. Cinnamon has antimicrobial, anti-cancer and antioxidant properties, thus it helps to repair damaged tissue and strengthens bone density. This powerful spice is the perfect wonder drug for people suffering from osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Cinnamon blends well with honey and helps to soothe the discomfort. Mix half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of honey in a Cup of warm water, or add this combination to your favorite tea. From honey with cinnamon you can make the paste for application on the painful area.